The Investec FTSE 100 Target Income Deposit Plan 21 is a six year structured deposit plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
The FTSE 100 Index is measured at the start of the Plan, and then on a yearly basis thereafter. If the average closing level of the Index for the five business days up to and including the anniversary date is higher than 95% of the Initial Index Level a fixed income of 4.1% gross will be paid to you.
If the average anniversary Index level is equal to or below 95% of the Initial Index Level no income will be paid for that year. However should the Index meet the required level on any future anniversary, any previously missed income payments will be added back and paid out.
The Plan is available for cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Potential annual income: 4.1% (gross)
- Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to £85,000 for an individual or up to £170,000 for a joint deposit account (reducing to £75,000 and £150,000 respectively from 1st January 2016)
- Investment term - 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £15,240
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- Also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- This Plan is not the same as a bank or building society deposit account and you may not receive your initial deposit in full if your capital is withdrawn early
- Investment deadline ISA transfers: 29 January 2016
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA applications: 12 February 2016
*The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Investec Bank plc) to repay your money.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.