The range of Ipswich Building Society savings accounts includes:
- Ipswich Young Savers Account – Exclusively for savers under the age of 16, open with just £1, variable interest rate dependant on balance (over £500 gains more interest), Instant access as long as child is over 7 or parent/guardian must withdraw it on behalf of the child. Balance must not fall below £1.
- Ipswich Homebuyer Savings Account – A 3 year account to save for home purchases, interest rate guaranteed at 1% over base rate, added benefits if you take out an Ipswich Building Society mortgage. Invest anything between £250 and £25,000. No access for first 6 months.
- Ipswich Target Saver Account – One year savings plan, make monthly investments of between, £90 and £250, partial withdrawals are not allowed, account can be closed without notice but a 120 day interest penalty will be applied. After 12 months, balance will be transferred to the Premier 30 account.
- Ipswich Premier Instant Account – Allows instant access to funds, gain more interest the more you save, open from £10, to a maximum of £250,000. Balance must not fall below £10,
- Ipswich Premier 30 Account – Variable interest rate, dependant on account balance, one penalty free withdrawal per year, immediate access if account balance will remain above £10,000. Minimum investment of £1,000, up to £250,000.
Check out the latest rates from other leading savings account providers with our quick and easy-to-use service. Start by clicking on the link below: