Find the best Kensington Mortgage Deal for you
Kensington Mortgages are only available via mortgage intermediaries and are specialised in providing mortgage deals for prospective buyers who have more unusual mortgage requirements or income streams than maybe accepted by high street mortgage lenders. Some of the different types of mortgage deals available from Kensington include:
- Complex income mortgage deals – A complex income mortgage deal takes a variety of income sources into account, making it a useful choice for people who may otherwise have trouble proving their income. Additional earnings such as overtime, bonuses, a second job, or pension and investment income can all be considered as part of the mortgage affordability checks.
- Self-employed mortgage deals – if you are self employed it can make getting a mortgage that’s right for you a bit more complicated, as many standard mortgage lenders are reluctant to lend to people who have what they may perceive as a lack of secure income history. Kensington Mortgages take individual circumstances into account and may require as little as one year’s accounting figures in order to lend to people who are self employed.
- First time buyer mortgage deals – Kensington offers first time buyer mortgage deals that are decided by underwriters on a case-by-case basis, rather than by your credit score. This means that first time buyers with limited or no credit history may still be able to access the mortgage they want. Kensington first time buyer mortgages are available up to £500,000.
- Buy to let Mortgage deals – Kensington offers experienced landlords an attractive service including no maximum portfolio limit and no minimum income requirements (subject to circumstances)
- Bad credit mortgage deals – If you have a poor credit score, Kensington Mortgages may be able to help in certain circumstances.
- First time landlord mortgage deals –Are you thinking of branching out into the buy to let market for thefirst time? Kensington Mortgages could offer loans up to £500,000 at up to 80%loan to value (LTV)
- Let to buy mortgage deals – For people who are trying to sell their current property and buy a new one, but are unable to find a buyer, this type of mortgage deal may provide a solution by allowing you to let out your current property and use the rental income to fund your new purchase.
Find the Best Kensington Mortgage Deals
Kensington Mortgages provides a range of flexible mortgage solutions through intermediaries only. Our independent, whole of market mortgage team can help you source a Kensington mortgage deal that is right for you as well as helping you to compare Kensington Mortgage deals with those on offer from other leading UK mortgage lenders. To compare a wide range of top mortgage deals with no obligation, call our mortgage team today on 0117 332 6063.