Legal & General Annuities - Get up to 40% More Annuity Income
Legal & General provide people with a wide range of annuities to suit their pension needs. Legal and General annuity rates will vary depending on the type of annuity you are looking to purchase. Established in 1836, Legal & General is one of the UK’s largest insurance companies and is one of the top 50 companies in the FTSE 100. It provides insurance and investment options as well as a range of products, from car and home insurance to pensions, investments, and annuities.
Legal & General annuities include options such as:
- Pension annuity
- Annuity Plus – an enhanced annuity based on five lifestyle health risks including diabetes, obesity and smoking
- Enhanced annuity – for those with a diagnosed medical condition
Once you have bought an annuity it cannot be changed. It is therefore important to understand all of the different annuity options to help you choose the annuity that is right for you. Questions to ask yourself include:
- Do you want your pension income to be passed onto your dependants after your death?
- Do you want a fixed income for life, or one that changes over time to reflect ongoing changes in the cost of living?
- Do you have any existing health problems or lifestyle factors which could mean that you qualify for extra income from an enhanced annuity?
To help you get the best possible annuity, you need to consider your financial needs both now and in the future. You don’t need an L&G pension to purchase an annuity from the company - you are legally entitled to use your pension money to buy an annuity from any provider you wish. By shopping around for the best deal, you may be able to improve your retirement income over the long term.
Thinking of buying an annuity from Legal & General?
The Fair Investment Annuity Service can help with:
- Up to 40% more annuity income (depending on your pension provider).
- Information on different types of annuity arrangements.
- Assessment of your circumstances to find the most suitable type of annuity for you - or to find out whether there are any other options more suited to you.
- Information on lifestyle annuities – such as enhanced annuities and impaired life annuities.
- Comparison of Legal & General annuity rates to ensure that you maximise your annuity income.
- Explaination of the options available to you and ensuring that you fully understand them.
- Help with the relevant paperwork to ensure that you annuity is processed smoothly.
To compare L&G annuity quotes with a wide range of annuity options and find the one that’s right for you, use the comparison tables below: