Cover more with Legal and General Home Insurance Extra.
If you’ve built up your home and possessions and want to protect the things that matter to you, Extra provides you with more comprehensive cover against a wider range of risks than our Essentials product.
The cover offered by Extra might be suitable for you if:
- You want 24 hour call out for home emergencies
- You would like the option to be covered for extended accidental damage. This covers mishaps like banging a nail through a pipe or putting a foot through the ceiling (buildings). Or spilling red wine on your carpet (contents).
Extra cover includes:
- Contents in garden– up to £1,000
- Home emergency cover – up to £150
- Trace and access – up to £5,000
- Freezer contents – up to £1,000
Pay less with Legal and General Home Insurance Essentials.
Cover the basics – the important essentials like fire, flood and theft. You’ll be able to enjoy the lower cost of the Essentials cover if:
- You’re happy to agree a higher excess than with our Extra cover
- You don’t mind not having the option for extended accidental damage for buildings and contents.
Essentials cover includes:
- Theft of personal money in the home – up to £100
- Replacement locks if keys stolen – up to £500
- Theft from outbuildings – up to £1,000
- 24 hour emergency helpline
Apply online for Legal & General home insurance, or make sure L&G home insurance is right for you by comparing it with a range of other deals above: