Compare L&G medical insurance…
Legal & General medical insurance aims to bring you the comprehensive cover you need at a price that suits your budget. They provide a range of cover, from basic to fully comprehensive, offering care when you need it most with a wide choice of hospitals to choose from. Waiting lists tend to much shorter than on the NHS, making it easier to schedule appointments around your work and family life, rather than having to take time off to receive treatment.
Other benefits offered by Legal & General medical insurance include:
- Covers the cost of hospital treatments and some out-patient care
- Payment Protection Cover at no extra cost
- Cover for pre-existing conditions after 2 years of taking out the policy
- Complementary and alternative medicines
- Private ambulance service
- Limited psychiatric treatment with the most comprehensive policy
Before you decide which healthcare you should buy, shop around and compare Legal & General medical insurance because cost of cover can vary significantly from one company to the next. For no obligation quotes and advice, use our enquiry form by clicking on the link below to speak to an independent medical insurance specialist and get quotes from leading UK providers.