LV= comprehensive 5 star rated car insurance includes a range of features such as:
- Which? recommended Car Insurance provider June 2013.
- Awarded 5 Stars by Defaqto.
- Free windscreen repair service
- Accidental damage to your car
- New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- Unlimited cover for factory fitted phone, audio and sat nav equipment
- A new-for-old car replacement if yours is less than 12 months old
- Damage cover if you use the wrong fuel
- £10,000 personal accident cover if you or your partner are injured
- Replacement child car seats
- £200 cover for personal belongings in your car
You can also choose from a range of option extras to enhance your LV= car insurance, such as:
- Motor legal assistance – get up to £100,000 in cover to help you recover uninsured losses such as compensation for personal injury or hire car costs while your car is at the garage, or to defend a motoring prosecution arising from an accident while you were using your car
- Guaranteed courtesy car – LV= can guarantee you a courtesy car while yours is being fixed by one of their recommended repairers. Liverpool Victoria will also offer you a courtesy car for up to two weeks if your car is beyond repair, or has been stolen and hasn’t been recovered.
- Additional European car insurance cover – add enhanced European driving cover to your policy
- £100,000 personal accident cover – cover for you or your partner if you suffer a serious injury
- Breakdown cover from £25
- Option to protect your no claims discount for the life of your policy
With LV= Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from LV= include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.