There are a number of loan finder facilities that can help you to find the right deal that suits your needs and circumstances. It can save you money to shop around because interest rates, repayment options and the amount you're allowed to borrow can differ greatly between lenders.
Points to bear in mind when using a loan finder might be:
- How much interest you'll pay
- Interest rates are extremely variable; our user-friendly loan calculator can provide instant, up-to-date quotes from a wide variety of lenders such as Northern Rock and Tescos.
- How long you want to take out the loan for
- What's the total amount that you'll end up repaying?
- If you are a home owner and wish to borrow more than £25,000, it is recommended that you seek advice from a professional advisor