London energy is now called EDF Energy and is one of the largest energy companies in the UK. Employing more than 12,000 people and supplying around 5.1 million customers with power, it supplies electricity to London, the south east and the south west of England. EDF Energy (formally London Energy) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the EDF SA, one of Europe's largest energy groups. London Energy offers:
- Fast and easy meter reading service
- Direct debit payments to budget your monthly bills across the year
- Prepayment service
- Priority service – a range of special services for elderly, disabled or chronically sick people
- Boiler care plans, electric heating cover and emergency breakdown cover
- Price saver tariffs – fixed tariffs at a cheaper rate
Use our FREE online comparison tool to see how London energy prices compare with your current provider. Simply add your postcode into the online form and have details of your provider to hand including how you pay and how much you pay each month.