Loughborough Building Society offers a wide range of savings accounts for all ages. Choose from:
- Regular Savings Account - Available to existing members and postcode restricted areas only, save regularly with a minimum deposit of £10 per month to a maximum monthly investment of £250, interest rate guaranteed to be 1.25 % above base rate until November 2009, one free withdrawal permitted per year.
- Postal Accounts - Operated entirely by post, variable interest rates, for annual interest balance must be above £100 and for monthly, above £1,000. Choose Postal Classic + if you are over 50, or simply select the Loughborough Postal, both offer easy access to your funds.
- The Loughborough Classic Account - Exclusive to investors over 50, minimum deposit of £10 for annual interest or £10,000 for monthly interest, withdrawals are free if account balance remains above £25,000, if it falls below this a penalty of 30 days notice or loss of interest will be charged, variable interest rates.
- Young Persons Account - Exclusive to children under 16, save up to £10,000, instant access to your money and variable interest rates.
- Instant Access Account - Offers immediate access to your money, open from just £10, variable interest rates.
- Affinity Accounts - Available to any member of a club or society that they are saving for, save between £10 and £100,000, variable interest rates.
- 30 Day Account - High interest rates, give 30 days notice for withdrawals where balance will fall below £10,000.
We might not have Loughborough savings accounts, but we have a wide range of other savings accounts to choose from, including ones from leading UK high street and online banks. Click on the link below to compare the latest rates and apply online today: