The opportunity for 11% growth per year, for up to 10 years...
One of the reasons kick out investments are popular with our investors is that they can offer investment level returns even if the market stays relatively flat or goes up very slightly. This investment plan from Mariana offers exactly that, with an additional option based on the market falling up to 17.5%.
Option 2 offers 11% for each year invested (not compounded) provided the value of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of each year from year 2 onwards has increased by at least 5% from its value at the start of the plan. So the FTSE only has to go up by 5% and you still achieve 10.11% for each year invested. Option 1 offers 7.50% for each year provided the FTSE has not fallen by more than a certain amount ranging from 102.5% of the start level at year 2 down to 82.5% by year 10.
If the value of the Index is below the required level at the end of each year then no investment growth will be paid, and the return of your initial capital is conditional on the FTSE 100 Index not falling by more than 30% at the end of the 10 year term. If it does, your capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall, so you could lose some or all of your initial investment.
This plan therefore offers investors the opportunity for high growth returns if the market stays flat, goes up, or even goes down slightly, whilst the 10 year maximum term may offer some reassurance to investors who consider a downturn could affect the returns on their investment.
- Option 2 Potential Return: 11 % per annum in years 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10, if the FTSE is above 105%
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Alternative option 1 available returning a potential 7.50% pa if FTSE falls up to 17.5% over term**
- Investment term - Up to 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No Maximum investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA Transfers: 25 July 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by cheque: 8 August 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by bank transfer: 14 August 2018
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis) to repay your money.
**Alternative option available paying a lower potential return if FTSE falls up to 17.5%
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.