The opportunity for up to 8.4% growth per year, for up to 10 years...
One of the reasons kick out investments are popular with our investors is that they can offer investment level returns even if the market stays relatively flat. This investment plan from Mariana offers exactly that, with additional options based on the market falling up to 17.5% or increasing by up to 10%.
Option 2 offers 8.4% for each year invested (not compounded) provided the value of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of each year from year 2 onwards, is at or above its value at the start of the plan. So the FTSE can remain the same and you still achieve 8.5% for each year invested. Option 1 offers 7% for each year provided the FTSE has not fallen by more than a certain amount ranging from 102.5% of the start level at year 2 down to 82.5% by year 10, and Option 3 offers 11.10% for each year provided the Index has increased by at least 10%, both measured at the end of each year from year 2 onwards.
If the value of the Index is below the required level at the end of each year then no investment growth will be paid, and the return of your initial capital is conditional on the FTSE 100 Index not falling by more than 30% at the end of the 10 year term. If it does, your capital will be reduced by 1% for each 1% fall, so you could lose some or all of your initial investment.
This plan therefore offers investors the opportunity for high growth returns if the market stays flat, goes up, or even goes down slightly, whilst the 10 year maximum term may offer some reassurance to investors who consider a downturn could affect the returns on their investment.
- Option 2 Potential Return: 8.4% per annum in years 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Alternative option 1 available returning a potential 7% pa if FTSE falls up to 17.5% over term**
- Alternative option 3 available returning a potential 11.10% pa if FTSE is at or above 110%**
- Investment term - Up to 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £10,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No Maximum investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA Transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investments by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis) to repay your money.
**Alternative options available paying a lower or higher potential return if FTSE falls up to 17.5%, or rises by 10% or more respectively
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.