6.60% pa even if the FTSE falls up to 25%...
With income remaining a top priority among investors and Investment ISAs offering the opportunity to receive income tax free, we bring you a new high income investment from Mariana.
The FTSE Daily Accrual Income Kick Out Plan offers up to 6.6% each year with income accruing for each business day during the term that the FTSE 100 closes at or above 75% of its starting level – if it closes below this level, no income will be added for that day. All accrued income is then paid out each quarter.
Your capital is at risk if the value of the FTSE on the last day of the investment is below 40% of the starting level, in which case your initial capital will be reduced by the equivalent drop in the Index so you could lose some or all of your initial investment.
So if you are looking for a high level of income and are confident that the FTSE 100 will remain above 75% of its current value in the coming years, this plan could offer an attractive opportunity.
- Potential annual income: 6.60%
- Potential to kick out early every year from the end of year 3 onwards
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term: 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment: £10,000
- Maximum ISA investment: £20,000
- No maximum ISA transfer
- No maximum total investment
- The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
* The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis Structured Issuance SA) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee
For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company Limited, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your total investment.