Compare medical travel insurance…
Medical travel insurance is important when you’re travelling abroad and do not want to have worry what would happen if you incurred an injury or illness. It provides peace of mind and crucial assistance. It is usually included in travel insurance cover, which provides protection for loss, theft or damage to belongings, but is sometimes sold as a separate policy.
Some of the things often covered in medical travel insurance include:
- Rescue services, hospital, medical and treatment expenses
- Costs of care and repatriation
- Annual or single trip policies
- An emergency assistance centre
- Lost passports and lost or stolen baggage
- Alternative accommodation in the event of delays
- Specialist cover for high-risk trips such as skiing or golf
There are a great number of medical travel insurance providers out there, so make sure you shop around and find a deal that is inclusive of your needs and offers good value for money.
For quotes for medical insurance or travel insurance, just click on the links below: