With the Melton Mowbray Building Society children's savings accounts, you can teach your child to manage their money and save up for the things they want, or to put some aside for the future, such as their first car, a deposit for a house, or university. The Melton Mowbray Building Society children's savings account on offer is called the 0216 Savers account ,and it offers a wide range of features, such as:
- A free gift for every account opened
- Minimum opening balance of £5
- Maximum investment of £15,000
- For children aged 0 – 16 years
- Tiered interest rates, so the more you invest the bigger the returns
- Interest paid annually
When the Melton Mowbray Building Society children's savings account holder reaches 16, their account is automatically transferred to an Instant Access Share account unless otherwise instructed.