3 x any rise in the FTSE above 80% of its starting value, capped at 60% growth...
The Meteor FTSE Defensive Supertracker Plan April 2016 is a 6 year two week structured investment plan linked to the performance of the FTSE 100 Index (‘the Index’).
After 6 years the Plan will return 3 x any growth in the Index between 80% of its Initial Level and its Final Level, subject to a maximum return of 60% (gross) of your original investment.
For example, if the Final Index Level is 10% below the Initial Index Level the return will be 30% (3 x 10%). If the Final Level is 5% below the Initial Level the return will be 45% (3 x 15%). If the
Final Level is at or above the Initial Level the maximum return of 60% (3 x 20%) will be achieved.
If at maturity, the Final Index Level is lower than 80% of the Initial Index Level you will not receive an investment return and return of your capital may be at risk.
As long as the Final Index level has not fallen by more than 40% at maturity from the Initial Index Level, you will receive the full return of your original investment. Any breach in this 40% safety net has the benefit of only being measured at maturity and not throughout the investment term, by comparing the Final Index Level to the Initial Index Level. If, therefore, this safety net has been breached at maturity, you will lose 1% of capital for every 1% the Index has fallen below the Initial Index level. It should be noted that in this scenario at least 40% of your capital will be lost. As such, this investment is only suitable for those investors willing to accept the risk that they may lose some or all of their capital.
The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Potential return - 3% for every percentage point the FTSE 100 Index rises above 80% of initial level after 6 years, capped at 60%
- Capital at risk product*
- Investment term - 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum Stocks & Shares ISA investment - £15,240
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum total investment
- Also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: The deadline for this plan has now passed. Please fill in the form to receive details of the next plan as soon as they become available
*The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (BNP Paribas) to repay the monies.
Reduced arrangement fee: For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your original investment.