The opportunity for up to 6% annual income
The Meteor FTSE Monthly Contingent Income Plan offers investors a 0.5% income payment each month, provided the value of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of the month has not fallen by more than 25% below its level at the start of the plan – that’s a potential 6% income each year. If the Index closes below this level, no income will be paid for that month.
The plan has a maximum term of 10 years, but also offers the opportunity to receive your initial capital back in full before then. This will happen if the FTSE has risen 5% or more at the end of each quarter (from year 2 onwards), in which case you will receive your income payment for that month, along with a full return of your initial investment – this means your investment ends early.
With income high up on the agenda for many investors, the ability to receive up to 6% per year, even if the FTSE falls by up to 25%, might be worth a closer look.
- Potential monthly income: 0.5% (equivalent to 6% annually)
- Potential to kick out (mature early) quarterly from year 2 onwards
- Capital at risk product*
- Alternative Option 1 available offering a potential 0.417% monthly income (5.004%pa)**
- Investment term: Maximum 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment: £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment: £20,000
- No maximum for ISA transfers and non-ISA investments
- Available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: 15 January 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: 23 January 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: 29 January 2018
* The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis) to repay the monies.
** Alternative option is also available paying slightly lower rate of 0.417% per month provided the FTSE 100 Index does not fall by more than 35% . Please see factsheet & brochure for details.
Reduced arrangement fee
For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company Limited, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your total investment.