The opportunity for up to 7.5% annual income
The Meteor FTSE Monthly Contingent Income Plan offers investors a 0.625% income payment each month, provided the value of the FTSE 100 Index at the end of the month has not fallen by more than 15% below its level at the start of the plan – that’s a potential 7.5% income each year. If the Index closes below this level, no income will be paid for that month.
The plan has a maximum term of 10 years, but also offers the opportunity to receive your initial capital back in full before then. This will happen if the FTSE has risen 5% or more at the end of each quarter (from the 18th month onwards), in which case you will receive your income payment for that month, along with a full return of your initial investment – this means your investment ends early.
With income high up on the agenda for many investors, the ability to receive up to 7.5% per year, even if the FTSE falls by up to 15%, might be worth a closer look.
- Potential monthly income: 0.625% (equivalent to 7.5% annually)
- Potential to kick out (mature early) quarterly from the 18th month onwards
- Capital at risk product*
- Alternative Option 1 & 2 available offering a potential 0.4425% monthly income (5.31%pa) and 0.5% monthly income (6%pa) respectively**
- Investment term: Maximum 10 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment: £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment: £20,000
- No maximum for ISA transfers and non-ISA investments
- Available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfers: 20 September 2017
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by cheque: 28 September 2017
- Investment deadline for direct and ISA investment by bank transfer: 4 October 2017
* The return of your capital depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Natixis) to repay the monies.
** Alternative options are also available paying slightly lower rates of 0.4425% per month provided the FTSE 100 Index does not fall by more than 35% and 0.5% per month provided the FTSE 100 Index does not fall by more than 25% . Please see factsheet & brochure for details.
Reduced arrangement fee
For investments of £100,000 or more into this plan, processed through Fair Investment Company Limited, your arrangement fee will be reduced to 2% of your total investment.