Payment Protection Insurance Complaint»
If you feel that you have been mis-sold car loan insurance or payment protection insurance (PPI), then you may be able to reclaim back some or all of the money you paid out.
You may have been mis-sold car loan insurance if you fit into one or more of the following categories:
- If you’ve been paying for a policy which includes ‘unemployment’ cover but informed your lender this was not required when you first took out the policy or you were never asked what your employment status was
- If you were not given full details of the insurance – this includes if you were told the insurance was compulsory or you were unaware that you had even purchased PPI when you first took out your loan
- If your provider has already been fined for mis-selling
- If you have had medical problems in the past but were not informed that the policy could be affected by medical problems or were never asked about your medical history
- If you were you sold a ‘single premium’ loan policy
If you feel that you have been treated unfairly or were mis-sold your car finance insurance policy, you could reclaim the money. Thousands have already claimed back the money that was unfairly taken from them – Fill in our quick enquiry form and start the reclaiming process today.