Risk management strategies
There are a number of things that a person can do in order to reduce the perception of risk on the part of insurance companies and therefore reduce the cost of their mobile homes insurance premiums:
- Making sure that the mobile home is fitted with strong locks
- Fitting the property with a modern security system and fire alarms
- Ensuring that there are regular maintenance checks of the property
There are also things you can do that might get you a better deal on your mobile home insurance:
- Shop around for home insurance quotes, with price comparison sites being a good place to start.
- Increasing the excess you agree to pay can reduce premiums.
- Combing building and contents cover will usually mean a discounted price.
- Make sure that you give an accurate indication of the value of your property and its contents, so that you are not overcharged or inadequately covered.
- Are there any online or no claims discounts available?
Compare mobile homes insurance quotes and you are sure to find the right cover for you at a competitive price.