Compare Monthly Motorbike Insurance Deals
If you only need cover for a month at a time, the last thing that you will want to do is throw money away on an annual motorbike insurance policy. Thankfully, there are specific short-term motorbike insurance policies available that will cater to your needs, meaning that you find a motorbike insurance quote that will only cover you when you really need it. If you are interested in purchasing pay as you go motorbike insurance for a month, or more, you may need to meet certain requirements as set out by the insurance provider. The following factors are likely affect the cost of your motorbike insurance:
- The type of bike that you wish to insure – generally speaking, the more powerful the motorcycle, the more expensive the premiums.
- Your riding history – whether you have had insurance claims made against you, driving convictions, or have points on your licence.
- The security measures you have in place for your bike – e.g. where it will be kept overnight, the type of lock or immobiliser it has.
- Whether you have passed an accredited advanced riding course.
- How much excess you offer to pay in the event of making a claim.
In the comparison table below, we have put together the details of several different insurers to help you find the best motorbike insurance deals: