Musicians can own a lot of expensive equipment, sometimes it can be more valuable than the instruments themselves, so it is important to protect it with musical equipment insurance. If you worry that you couldn’t afford to replace your musical equipment if it was lost or damaged, especially if it brings in part or all of your income, you could consider protecting it with Musicguard musical equipment insurance, which provides:
- New for old replacement up to the value of £250,000 if it is lost, stolen of accidentally damaged
- Third party liability up to £5million
- Personal accident cover of up to £10,000
- Optional ‘in vehicle’ cover for on the road
- Optional breakdown cover so if it gives up the ghost you can get it repaired
You can choose to protect you equipment either in the UK, the EU, for 30 days worldwide, or with full worldwide cover. Musicguard also offers a price guarantee and will refund double the difference if you find the same cover elsewhere within 28 days. Get a quote for musical equipment insurance today.