Compare Nationwide BTL Mortgages
There are a number of general lending criteria for buy to let mortgages from Nationwide, including:
- Mortgage term must be between 5 and 35 years
- No more than two applicants per application; guarantors are not accepted
- Minimum loan of £25,001; minimum property value of £50,000
- Maximum overall loan per customer 80% loan to value (LTV) £1,500,000; 65% LTV £5,000,000
- Required rental income 150% of interest payments for houses in multiple occupation and 125% for all others
Aside from Nationwide, there are many other different lenders who also offer buy to let mortgage deals. It may therefore be worth taking a look at several different buy to let mortgage providers and make a comparison. For latest Nationwide BTL mortgage deals use our advice and quote service - see link above.