Nationwide Car Insurance offers a range of benefits, including:
- Up to 75% no claims discount – if you have 5 or more claim-free years
- £30 off car insurance for Nationwide main current account customers (terms and conditions apply)
- Online discounts available
- Get a courtesy car if your own car is written off or stolen
- European car cover for up to 180 days
- Up to £200 personal belongings cover
- 24 hour UK based claims helpline
- Optional guaranteed no claims discount – If you have earned four or more years no claim discount, you can choose to guarantee it for the entire life of the policy.
- Optional legal expenses cover up to £100,000 – this can be used to pay for legal costs if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, or an accident where you are at fault and are at risk of prosecution.
- Optional personal accident cover up to £100,000
- Optional breakdown cover with no call out charges – choose from five different levels of cover to suit you
With Nationwide Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from Nationwide include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.
Nationwide car insurance offers additional options including breakdown and rescue services and a number of different payment options.