The cover on offer from Natwest car insurance offers a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Save on your premiums with up to 9 years No Claim Discount*
- Uninsured driver promise – the NatWest car insurance uninsured driver promise will cover you if you’re hit by an uninsured driver and you’re found not to be at fault. NatWest will cover your excess and your no claim discount won’t be affected (subject to eligibility)
- 24 hour accident recovery
- £1,000 in-car cover for permanently fitted audio, satellite navigation and entertainment equipment
- Courtesy car when you use an approved repairer
- 5 year guarantee on repairs when you use an approved repairer
- Option to protect your no claim discount (subject to eligibility criteria), if you have 4 years or more claim-free
- UK-based call centres – open 24 hours a day
- Option to pay for your insurance monthly (subject to credit agreement and eligibility)
With Natwest Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from Natwest include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident that was your fault. It also covers you for damage and injury caused by your passengers.
*New car insurance customers in the first year only to comprehensive and third party fire and theft policies. Quotes are valid for 30 days. Discounts are subject to a minimum premium.