NatWest Master Card
Some of the Master Credit Cards offered by NatWest include:
Reward Credit Card
The NatWest Reward credit card lets you earn rewards for spending
- Earn 3% in all supermarkets until 31st of December 2015
- £24 annual fee when you first use your Reward credit card account (for example, by making a purchase or a balance transfer) and then each following year on the anniversary of that date.
- Also earn rewards from contactless and Apple Pay until 31st of December
- You will get a refund of the annual fee if you have a Reward NatWest account
- 5 star Defaqto rating 2015
To be eligible you must be a mainland UK resident, aged 18 or over and earning at least £10,000 per annum
Clear Rate Platinum Credit card
For people who want a simple credit card
- Defaqto Five Star Award
- Fairbanking Three Star Award
- Use the calculator tool to work out if the clear rate platinum credit card is cheaper than your current card
To be eligible you must be a mainland UK resident, aged 18 or over and earning at least £10,000 Per Annum
Reward Black Credit Card
A card with special travel benefits
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn rewards on your spending
- Priority servicing when you call.
- No balance transfer fee
To be eligible you must be a mainland UK resident, aged 18 years or over and earning at least £15,000 Per Annum
See the table below to compare the latest NatWest credit card with other deals with those from other top providers:
Choosing a credit card
When looking for a new credit card, here are some of the features and benefits you might want to look out for before making a decision:
- 0% on balance transfers – these credit cards can be usual if you have a large existing balance on a credit card and want to move your money to a new credit card to avoid paying interest on it. Some credit card providers offer 0% balance transfers lasting over two years, which could help you to pay off the credit card balance over time without paying additional interest.
- 0% on purchases - if you plan to do a lot a spending on your credit card then a 0% balance transfer card could be an option to consider as no interest will be charged on any purchases you make
- Access to cash back credit cards – earn points or cash as you spend when you choose a rewards credit card deal
- Bad credit rating credit cards – if you have poor credit history, some providers offer cards to help you rebuild your credit rating
- Fraud protection - security features are available that can help to make using your credit card safe and easy
Remember that even if you have a NatWest account that does not necessarily mean you will get the best offer available to you from them; it is really worth shopping around before you apply for a credit card to make sure you are getting the best option for you.