Compare mortgages online
Instead of approaching a broker, customers can now make use of online mortgage comparison tools to help them research the market and find the deal that is best suited to their individual requirements.
The following are some examples of factors that could affect the cost of mortgage repayments:
- The size of the deposit, a higher deposit will generally provide customers with improved rates
- The credit rating of the customer, a poor credit history can make finding a mortgage that much more difficult
- Overpaying Facilities and taking payment holidays are worth looking out for with some more flexible deals
When searching for a mortgage online, customers should be aware that there are several different types of interest rate deals available.
Although the rates for these mortgage deals may vary, it is important to consider the strengths and weaknesses of the different agreements that are available.
Customers may wish to consider:
- A fixed rate mortgage that will allow customers to freeze their interest for a set period, although these rates may be slightly more expensive compared to many other agreements
- A tracker mortgage that will have its interest rates adjusted according to the Bank of England’s base rate, although these rates may be just as likely to rise as they are to fall, making them something of a risk
- A capped mortgage that has an agreed maximum rate, although it can still be subject to a decrease in cost
- An offset mortgage that allows custom commit their savings to offset their mortgage repayments, although these savings will not earn any interest while they are used for this purpose
There are also a number of other factors that should be taken into consideration when searching for a mortgage online.
Our online mortgage service helps you find the most appropriate UK mortgage deal by introducing you to a UK qualified mortgage broker who offers:
FREE mortgage quotes from leading UK lenders
No obligation expert mortgage advice
- Mortgage rates not available on the high street
With over 7000 mortgages to choose from getting the right deal can be daunting. Our online mortgage introducer service puts you in touch with a qualified mortgage professional who can help you get the right deal.