An online stock broker will normally aim to provide a fast and efficient service to investors. This will normally be an execution-only service, but some online stock brokers may also have advisory services.
Trading charges and other costs, such as admin charges for an account, will vary between online stock brokers. Some of the following features may also be available:
- Full access to your account via phone or internet 24 hours a day
- The option to trade online or over the phone
- Access to a wide range of UK shares
- Up to the minute alerts and updates featuring the latest market events
- Access to international markets
Use the table above to compare the latest share dealing account offers and find out more about what services an online stock broker can provide.