Why Post Office Car Insurance?
Here’s just a few other reasons why a Post Office® Car Insurance comprehensive policy gives you so much more for your money:
- 24-hour claims line - fast, friendly, expert service whenever you need it
- Immediate cover - get a quote and be insured within minutes
- Courtesy car to keep you on the road (subject to availability)
- Cover against vandalism and malicious damage, as long as you notify the police within 48 hours
- Overseas cover for European trips for up to 60 days for any trip you take within the European Union
- Up to 9 years’ no-claims discount considered
- A courtesy car to keep you on the road (subject to availability)
- Cover against vandalism and malicious damage if the police are notified within 48 hours
- Windscreen repairs free of charge when you call the Glass Helpline
- A 3 year guarantee on all approved claims repair work
- Specialist cover available for drivers aged 50 and over
- Option to include keycare – cover for lost or stolen car keys
- Optional legal expenses cover up to £100,000
With Post Office Car Insurance you can choose from three different types of cover, each with their own features, costs and benefits, which means you can choose the right level of car cover to suit you. The three types of car insurance available from the Post Office include:
- Comprehensive Cover - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle for any accident, whether it was your fault or not.
- Third Party Fire and Theft - This type of car insurance covers you and your vehicle if it is stolen or damaged by fire. It also covers you for damages to the other person and their car if you are involved in an accident and it is your fault.
- Third Party Only - This type of car insurance covers you for damage to other people’s property and well as providing compensation for death or injuries caused by an accident