Benefits of Post Office Van Insurance
If you do run into trouble then Post Office Van Insurance aims to get you moving again as quickly as possible with the following key benefits:
- Personal accident cover up to £10,000 per incident
- Unlimited windscreen cover from approved repairers
- 60 days EU cover included as standard
- 24 hour claims helpline
- Optional extras: like RAC Breakdown cover, Motor Legal Protection or Keycare
- Accidental damage cover, up to the value of the vehicle insured
- 3 year guarantee on all approved claims repair work
- Replacement locks up to £500
- Unlimited cover for manufacturer fitted vehicle audio, navigation and entertainment equipment
- Personal belongings covered up to £200
- Medical expenses covered up to £200 per person
Types of Post Office van insurance
Policy options for your van insurance that are available from the Post Office include:
- Third party only insurance – this is the minimum level of vehicle insurance required by law in the UK and covers damage to property or injury to others caused by your vehicle. However, it doesn’t cover damage to your own vehicle.
- Third party fire and theft – this type of insurance covers the same things as third party only insurance, with the addition of cover for damage to your vehicle by fire or the loss of your vehicle through theft.
- Comprehensive insurance – this type of insurance will cover you for the same eventualities as third party fire and theft, plus loss or damage to your vehicle, personal effects cover, windscreen damage, accidental damage, and even medical expenses.
Get a quote for Post Office van insurance today to see how much you could save.