With the Start Up children's account from Progressive Building Society children's savings accounts, you can start your savings from a young age – if you are 8 years of age or older, you can open the account yourself. Other features of the Progressive Building Society children's savings account include:
- Minimum opening balance of £1
- Maximum investment of £20,000
- Available to children of any age up to their 16th birthday
- Instant access to your money
- Withdrawals can be made at any time with your passbook
As a regional society, Progressive restricts its savings products to those who reside in Northern Ireland only so if you live in this area and would like to start saving, it is worth looking at Progressive Building Society children's savings accounts.