Prudential Annuities - Get up to 40% More Annuity Income
A Prudential annuity can offer a range of benefits, such as:
- An annuity from one of the UK's leading pension annuity providers
- Experienced investment managers
- More than 1.5 million pension income customers
- Over 160 years’ worth of experience
Established in 1848, Prudential is one of the world’s largest insurance companies, operating throughout the UK, North America and Asia. It provides a wide range of insurance and investment solutions to both investors and intermediaries alike, ranging from car and home insurance, through to pensions, life assurance, investments and annuities. Prudential annuities include options such as:
- Guaranteed pension annuity
- Income choice annuity
- Enhanced lifetime annuity
Once you have bought an annuity it cannot be changed. It’s therefore important to understand the different annuity options to help you choose what’s right for you. For example:
- Do you want your pension income to be passed onto your dependants after your death?
- Do you want a fixed income for life, or one that changes over time to reflect ongoing changes in the cost of living?
- Do you have any existing health problems or lifestyle factors which could mean that you qualify for extra income from an enhanced annuity?
To help you get the best possible annuity, you need to consider your financial needs both now and in the future. You don’t need a Prudential pension to purchase an annuity from the company - you are legally entitled to use your pension money to buy an annuity from any provider you wish. By shopping around for the best deal, you may be able to improve your retirement income over the long term.
Thinking of buying a Prudential annuity?
The Fair Investment annuity service could benefit you by:
- Getting you up to 40% more annuity income - depending on which pension provider you are with you could seriously improve your income in retirement!
- Assessing whether you might benefit from higher annuity rate due to your lifestyle. Smoker annuities and impaired health annuities may get even more annuity income
- Comparing Prudential annuity rates with other UK providers to ensure that you maximise your annuity income
- Explaining the options available to you and ensuring that you fully understand them
- Helping you with the relevant paperwork to ensure that you annuity is processed smoothly
To compare Prudential annuity quotes with other leading UK annuity providers, see the tables below: