Income protection insurance may:
- Provide cover while you are looking for employment
- Help you keep on top of heating, electricity and water bills
- Assist with paying home, car and other insurance policies
- Help you to pay your mortgage payments or keep up with rent payments
- Assist you in paying your debts if you have any
- Help you pay your council tax
It is important to note that cannot apply for this Income Protection Insurance if your work is temporary (including agency work), casual, seasonal, irregular, a period of training/apprenticeship or for a specific task.