Choosing Santander Home Insurance
There are various types of home insurance to choose form - some of the options you may encounter when considering a Santander home insurance policy include:
- Building Insurance - When taking out a mortgage most lenders will insist you take out building insurance.
- Contents Insurance - Provides cover for damage to contents and possessions.
- Flood Insurance - This type of cover has become increasingly important for high flood risk areas of the UK
Use the tables above to compare the latest home insurance deals.
Save up to 30% on Santander Home Insurance
Santander home insurance offers comprehensive cover at a competitive price, including:
- A 20% online discount or a 30% discount for existing Santander 123 customers* (Discounts apply to combined buildings and contents policies).
- No limit on the total sum insured with comprehensive cover
- Essentials cover so you only pay for what you need
- New for old replacement on contents
The level of cover you get with Santander home insurance depends on which policy you choose, so always read the summary of cover to make sure you're getting the right insurance for you. Compare Santander home insurance with a range of leading providers using our simple online comparison service and apply online today. Learn more and apply online for Santander home insurance by clicking on the link, or compare other home insurance deals below: