Here is an overview of what each of Secure Trust Bank’s business savings accounts offer:
Features of Secure Trust Bank business savings accounts include:
4 Year Term
- 4 year fixed term bond with competitive interest rate. Interest is paid monthly in December and at maturity.
- Deposit allowance for businesses between £1,000 and £2million
- Withdrawals are not permitted during the fixed term
120 Day Notice Account (Issue 4)
- Quarterly interest payments and statements
- Requires a minimum initial deposit of £1,000, subsequent deposits must also be at least £1,000. Maximum account balance for businesses is £2million
- Up to 4 interest withdrawals and up to 3 capital withdrawals allowed per year with 120 days given notice
In order to find the best deals on business savings accounts, it is important to conduct research using business savings account comparisons in order to find the best possible deal. For more information, please see our comparisons table.
Secure Trust Bank is a UK based bank that has over 50 years’ experience of the field, specialising in providing customers with a range of products and lending solutions to help suit their individual needs.
Incorporated in 1954, the company employs over 260 employees and has been part of the Arbuthnot since 1985. If for any reason these products are not suitable, customers are advised to compare business savings accounts from other providers to help find the best deal.