Is Sheilas' Wheels home insurance right for you?
Sheilas' Wheels offers home insurance targeted towards women. They provide both buildings and contents cover which can be purchases separately or together. You can also choose from several optional extra types of cover to help you build a bespoke policy that matches your personal requirements.
With home insurance you are generally covered against:
- Weather damage
- Riots and malicious damage
- Theft or attempted break-in
- Falling trees or branches
- Water and oil leaks
- Vehicle collisions
Choosing a Sheilas’ Wheels home insurance policy
What kind of policy you choose with Sheilas' Wheels will depend on your personal circumstances. Homeowners will usually need both buildings and contents insurance while renters will only need contents insurance. Landlords will need buildings insurance but may also need contents insurance to protect things like carpets and furniture if the property is let furnished.
Please note: Customers who buy buildings and contents insurance together will qualify for a discount.
Sheilas' Wheels Buildings Insurance
With this cover you can benefit from:
- Unlimited buildings cover
- Up to £75,000 for alternative accommodation (if you have to leave your home temporarily)
- Cover for locks and keys up to £1,000
- Property owners liability cover up to £2million
- Accidental damage cover (optional)
Sheilas' Wheels Contents Insurance
Policy-holders can take advantage of:
- New items for old replacement (stolen or damaged items will be replaced with a new equivalent item)
- Garden contents cover up to £2,000
- Personal money cover up to £750
- Student cover up to £5,000
- Seasonal cover (up to an extra 15% of the contents sum insured for 4 weeks before and after agreed special events)
- Home office equipment cover up to £1,000
- Accidental Damage cover (optional)
- Up to 40% No Claim Discount if you are claim free for 5 years
Shelias’ Wheels offer FREE Family Legal Protection and Home Emergency Cover worth over £75 for the first year when bought online. You can also choose from the following optional extra cover add-ons for an additional fee.
Personal Possessions Cover
Covers accidental loss, damage or theft of your personal possessions when they are temporarily outside of your home anywhere in the UK. Also gives you the same protection for up to 60 consecutive days anywhere in the rest of the world.
Provides up to £150 for the exterminations of pests including wasps, hornets, rats, mice and grey squirrels. Also covers bed bug treatments up to a maximum of three treatments and a overall limit of £200 for bed bugs in one infested area in an emergency.
Annual Travel Insurance
Provides worldwide cover for an unlimited number of trips (up to a maximum duration of 30 days) for you, your partner, any joint named policy-holder and your children.