Shepshed Building Society children's savings accounts offer a competitive place to save for your child's future, be it for a new bike, university, or the deposit for a first home. The Star Account available from the Shepshed building Society children's savings accounts range; features include:
- Open with just £1 minimum balance
- For children aged 0-18 years
- Account holders with opening balances of £10 or more get a free gift
- Additional payments can be made at any time
- Interest paid twice a year
- Withdrawals available at any time subject to Shepshed's usual limits
And, young savers with a Shepshed Building Society children's savings account receive a birthday card each year.
Those who live outside of Shepshed's operating area of Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, will be required to have a minimum balance of £1,000 in order to open a Shepshed Building Society children's savings account.