Using Simply Business Landlord insurance you can you can:
- Fill in a simple form that will give you a number of competitive quotes in minutes
- Access online policy documents and a 24 hour claims procedure service
- Get no claims discounts
Unlike standard home insurance, Simply Business landlord insurance is designed for rented properties, and won't leave you underinsured if you choose the right level of cover for your circumstances.
Simply Business offers a number of different types of landlord insurance, depending on what you need:
- Buildings insurance which will cover the cost of repairs or rebuilding work to the physical structure and permanent fixtures of your property from things such as floods, vandalism, storms and subsidence.
- Contents insurance which covers all of the possessions that are not covered by buildings insurance, so things such as carpets, furniture, electronic items and other belongings. Landlord insurance does not always cover the belongings of tenants it is usually the responsibility of the people living there to arrange their own contents insurance. Other extras that can be added to your policy through Simply Business include:
- Landlord liability insurance - provides a minimum level of public liability, meaning that if a tenant is injured or killed on your property you will be protected from having to pay compensation.
- Loss of rent insurance - to make sure that you are compensated for any unexpected loss of rent payments from tenants, perhaps because your property has become uninhabitable.
Use Simply Business landlord insurance to compare offers from a range of providers, before you do so however you could use the above comparison table to see the features of different policies from various providers and click the links to apply.
Remember that there is a great deal of variety within the landlord insurance market to it may pay to shop around thoroughly before you take out a policy to try and find the best choice for you. Consider what features would suit your specific circumstances to try and find a level of cover that you feel comfortable with, you may also want to think about the different optional extras available.