Features of Stroud and Swindon (now known as Coventry BS) fixed rate bonds include:
- Fixed interest rate for one year
- Minimum investment and minimum balance of £1,000
- Additional deposits allowed up to maximum investment of £50,000
- Guaranteed return on your investment at maturity
- Withdrawals or closure not allowed during the term
To see if Stroud and Swindon fixed rate bonds are right for your investment needs, compare them with features of bonds from other top providers using our free comparison service and apply online today.