If you run a surf shop, you are bound to have expensive stock items, like boards, wetsuits and other equipment that you want to safeguard, so you will need adequate surf shop insurance. Surf shop insurance will cover buildings and contents like a domestic policy, but had extras to take into account that it is a working retail unit. A good surf shop insurance policy should include:
- Buildings and external signs/shop fronts
- Stock and contents, both when in the shop and when off the premises i.e. when a surf board is on hire
- Loss of profits – a payout to cover money lost following a claim i.e. if the shop has to close temporarily while damage is repaired
- Employer liability – covers any costs if an employee is injured at work
- Public liability – covers any costs if a member of the public or their property is inured/damaged.
Use the table below to get free quotes for surf shop insurance from leading business insurance providers and apply online: