Swinton car insurance offers:
- Discounts for applying online
- Quotes from a panel of leading insurers
- Competitive policies for women and young drivers
- Cover for specialist, imported, modified and classic cars
- Access to MySwinton once registered
Optional Extras include
- Breakdown Cover
- Legal protection
- Wind Screen cover
When looking for the right car insurance policy it’s important to get the level of coverage you feel comfortable with for the best price. You can use the tables above to compare policies from different providers to see what some of your other options are.
When taking out car insurance getting the best policy for you is vital both not only that you saving money but also that your policy includes the things you want it to.
Because of this shopping around trying to find the best plan for you is wise. You can use the comparison table above to see some of the latest deals from different providers who may be able to offer you a policy.
You could also click the link and fill in the online form to get free quotes from a range of different insurers.
Before you take out motor insurance consider what level of cover you want.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance - With this type of insurance you are covered for damaged caused to other vehicles as well as your own car and passengers in the event of an accident. This type of cover usually allows you to drive another car (may only be on a third party basis).
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance - In addition to covering third party liabilities, this cover also provides financial protection in the event of damage to your car in the event of fire or loss due to theft.
- Third Party Car Insurance - Third party car insurance is the minimum cover required by UK law on a vehicle used on a public highway. If you have an accident this cover will protect you from having to pay for damage to other vehicles. However you are not covered by any damage you cause to your vehicle or if the vehicle is stolen or for fire damage.
- Car Legal Expenses Insurance - an optional piece of coverage which provides you with additional cover for any legal expenses you may incur in the event of a dispute. For example if you were in an accident that was not your fault and you wished to claim back any uninsured losses and legal expense then this type of cover would help to cover that.