Tipton and Coseley Building Society savings accounts offer competitive interest rates without denying you easy access to your money when you need it.
The accounts include straightforward options for regular savers, lump sum investors, or those who need a regular monthly income from their savings. Interest rates are tiered on all of the accounts, so the more you save the more you earn. The range of Tipton and Coseley savings accounts on offer include:
- Hallmark Access Account – For those with £5,000 or more to save who are prepared to limit the number of withdrawals they make in return for higher returns.
- Instant Access Account – Invest from just £1 and have immediate access to your money when you need it.
- Investment Account – If you have £500 of more to invest and are looking for a competitive return without sacrificing easy access to your cash. Interest paid annually.
- Notice Deposit – Provides attractive rates for companies, clubs and small associations. Notice required for withdrawals.
- Ultra cash – A savings account for those aged between 16 and 20. Minimum deposit of £10 per month.
- Compare other providers using the comparison table below to see if the range of Tipton and Coseley Building Society savings accounts can offer you the most for your money.
The Tipton and Coseley Building Society savings accounts range also includes premier accounts and fixed rate deals. We don't currently offer any Tipton and Coseley Buildings Society accounts, but for a range of leading savings accounts, see the table above or click on the links below.