As interest rates on trustee savings accounts tend to vary, it could be worth your time to compare trustee savings accounts offered by several different providers. Alongside interest rates, you may also wish to consider which other features could be important in your trustee savings account.
Among these could be the following:
- The withdrawal arrangements offered
- Whether you would like a notice or instant access account
- Which accounts could best accommodate the amount of money you need to invest
The comparison tables we have on this page serve as a great place for you to look at the latest trustee savings account deals.
There are a number of different circumstances in which you could open a trustee savings account. These could include:
- You are looking to manage the funds on behalf of a beneficiary that may not be old enough or too incapacitated to do so themselves
- You are investing money on behalf of a charitable organisation
- You are an employer who would like to set up an employee benefit trust for expenses such as bonuses, sick pay or employee training.
However the best trustee savings account for each trust type could vary, depending on your individual requirements. It could therefore be all the more important for you to compare trustee savings accounts in terms of which could work best for your situation.