Home insurance policies do not always include musical instruments, especially when they are taken out of the home, so violoncello insurance could be a well worth considering. Violoncello insurance provides peace of mind in the event of theft or damage you will be financially covered. Musicguard covers £80 million worth of instruments for 10,000 musicians; they provide violoncello insurance which includes:
- New for old replacement up to £250,000
- Cover for loss, theft or accidental damage
- Personal accident cover and public liability
- Hire cover until your violoncello can be repaired or replaced
- A choice of UK, EU, 30 days worldwide or full worldwide cover
- Optional extras like cover if you take your violoncello on the road
By providing protection against loss, theft and accidental damage, violoncello insurance can save you money in the long run. Musicguard's price promise also means you get back double the difference if you find the same violoncello insurance cheaper elsewhere within 28 days. Get a quote by clicking on the link below.