Features of the Virgin Climate Change Fund include:
- Performance first, without forgetting the planet
- Top level investment expertise
- Awarded 'A' by Standard & Poor's
You can invest up to £7,200 (this tax year) into the Virgin Climate Change ISA, which can be paid in lump sums of £100 or more (there is a £500 minimum opening investment), or regular monthly payments of £50 or more. There is also an annual management fee of 1.75%.
From April 6 2010, the ISA limit is increasing to £10,200 per tax year, meaning you can shelter an additional £3,000 of your money from capital gains and income tax.
Other benefits of the Virgin Climate Change ISA include:
- Transfer existing ISAs
- Instant access to your money
- No tax to pay on the growth in value of your investment