Virgin Money Life Insurance provides financial peace of mind to your loved ones if something should happen to you. With our no obligation quotes service, you can compare Virgin Money life insurance with other leading deals to find the best one for you.
- Virgin Money Life Insurance can help you prepare for the unexpected.
- Depending on your choice of premium, you can protect yourself with a cash sum of up to £500,000, if you die during the policy term. Premiums start from £8 a month.
- Critical illness cover is available at an additional cost, covering illnesses such as heart attack, some cancers and stroke. Child cover benefit and children’s intensive care cover are included too.
- Please note, the cover will be cancelled if you stop paying your premiums and the policy has no cash-in value. It’s also important to arrange enough cover as inflation can reduce the value of the cash sum over time.
- Virgin Money Life Insurance is provided by Friends Life & Pensions Ltd.