Compare Credit Cards »
Whether you are looking for a brand new credit card with a better deal, or simply looking to switch your existing balance to another provider, it is difficult to know which credit card to go for.
There are hundreds of credit cards on the market, and finding the right one could save you a lot of money, but the wrong one could end up costing you just as much, which is why it is important to be careful when deciding which credit card to go for.
Many providers offer great deals that you can really take advantage of, including:
- 0% percent or reduced APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for an introductory period
- Airmiles for every pound spend
- Cashback and point reward schemes
- Discounts on certain products or services when bought with your card
But remember these deals may be on certain conditions, like a high standard APR. So remember to check all the details before making a decision. Things you should be aware of are:
- Standard APR – this may rise considerably after a introductory period
- The interest calculation
- Minimum payment required
- Late payment charges
To find out more about which credit card to choose, use our online credit card comparison tool.