If you own a wind instrument you can protect yourself from the stress of affording a replacement by investing in wind instrument insurance. This will provide cover that replaces your instrument on a new for old basis, so if it is lost, stolen or damaged, you don't have to worry about finding the money for a replacement. Musicguard – a specialist musicians' insurer – protects £80 million worth instruments and musical equipment for 10,000 musicians. Wind instrument insurance from Musicguard includes:
- Cover up to £250,000 against loss, theft or accidental damage
- New for old replacement
- Personal accident cover and public liability
- Hire cover until while your wind instrument is being repaired or until it is replaced
- Different options available depending on where you use your instrument - UK, EU, 30 days worldwide, or full worldwide cover
- Optional extras such as breakdown cover in case your equipment goes on the blink, or ‘in vehicle’ cover for when you’re on the road
With a price promise that guarantees to refund double the difference if you find a cheaper deal somewhere else within 28 days, and the choice of not paying any excess on your wind instrument insurance policy unless you wish to do so in order to lower your premium, Musicguard offers a competitive deal. Get a quote for wind instrument insurance by clicking on the link below.