1 Day Car Insurance
Instant Cover for 24 hours
Get 1 Day Car Insurance Cover in place in 5 minutes with our providers below for car, van and motorhome.
|Provider||Cover Term||Minimum and Maximum Age||Special Features||Get Quotes|
|1 - 28 days||18 - 75||Instant Car and Van Cover including motorhomes. Cover for Learner Drivers. Insurance documents immediately issued.||Get Quotes >|
|1 - 28 days||19 - 75||Instant Car and Van Cover. Cover for Learner Drivers. Cover for vehicle hire and test drives. Insure someone else on your car. Insurance documents immediately issued.||Get Quotes >|
With an increasing number of insurance providers providing 1 day car insurance, it has become easier for many people to make sure that have cover in a variety of situations where before it would have been far more difficult. 1 day car insurance or 24 Hour Car Insurance temporary cover is useful where cover is needed quickly, but for a very short time frame:
- Sharing a long drive with someone not named on a long term policy
- Collecting or delivering a vehicle
- Borrowing or lending a vehicle to somebody else
- Using a courtesy car while yours is being repaired
These short term policies can be useful due to their flexibility; most insurers will allow you to extend your daily cover for any amount of days under a month.
There are usually some limitations placed upon those who are able to take out a 1 day car insurance policy, aside from the obvious necessity of being legally qualified to drive. The policyholder will usually have to be over the age of 21 and some insurers ask for the value of the car to be over £1,500.
The main benefits of taking out car insurance for 1 day are usually touted as being:
- The flexibility, convenience and cost as opposed to other forms of temporary or long term cover
- Taking out a daily policy does not affect any other no claims discounts that you may have built up
- Many insures will offer extra cover for things such as foreign travel
Check out the latest temporary 1 day car insurance deals in the table above: