AA Landlord Insurance
The Smart Way To Get Landlord Cover
Compare Top UK Landlord Insurance Providers
Personalised loan quotes in 2 minutes!
FREE & no obligation – Quick online quotes
Finding landlord insurance for your personal circumstances couldn’t be simpler.
We have partnered with Quotesearcher who have created smart technology to provide you with competitive UK quotes in an easy to understand comparison.
Alternatively if you prefer contacting insurers directly see a selection of deals below.
AA Landlord Insurance
If you are a landlord you will know that having the right landlord’s insurance is invaluable, you may then be wondering what AA Landlord Insurance can offer you.
See below for more information about landlord insurance from the AA and to apply online. Before deciding if AA landlord insurance is right for you, you may wish to check some other companies and see what landlord insurance deals they have too – see below for our selection of the latest deals on offer:
Some of the benefits of AA landlord insurance include:
- Specialist cover for landlords with more than one property.
- Building and contents insurance cover.
- Optional extra cover including loss of rent, accidental damage and employer’s liability.
The AA’s landlord insurance policy offers to cater for an array of tenancy circumstances including:
- Residential (flats, houses, bungalows etc)
- Commercial and industrial (businesses)
- Students, DSS, Asylum seekers, hostels and shelters
- Vacant properties
The AA is a well known and trusted brand across the UK. They offer a reputable insurance service to their customers and have been providing advice and support since 1905. They are popular for their car insurance policies and they also provide a wide range of other cover, including landlord insurance.
Whether you have a large property portfolio or you have just bought your very first buy to let, having the right Landlord’s insurance is really important, Landlord’s insurance could help you pay to repair any accidental damage caused to your house, some types of landlords insurance can even cover rent lost due to damage to your home.
Types of landlord insurance
There are different levels of cover available for landlord’s and many providers offer a range of optional extras so it’s important to consider all of the options and that you find a level of coverage that you feel comfortable with.
Landlords Building Insurance
The absolute minimum level is buildings insurance which just covers the structural cost of the property as well as the rebuilding costs
Landlord Content insurance
If you rent your property as furnished then this will cover the costs of any damaged caused to the; carpets, sofas, TVs and other items. It will also provide cover if the items are stolen.
Landlord Liability Insurance
Liability insurance will cover you if one of your tenants goes into litigation with you for reasons such as personal injury.
Loss of Rent cover
If something accidently happens which damages or destroys your property causing you to lose rent then this insurance could cover this cost.
Landlord Emergency cover
This will cover the cost of emergency repairs following incidents that need immediate attention like a burst pipe or gas leak. This type of insurance can help you get a qualified tradesman to an issues 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
What’s covered by landlord insurance? 7 key questions to ask before you buy cover for your rental property
Landlord Insurance News Landlord Insurance Essential For Buy To Let Homeowners
Landlord Insurance Providers
- AA Landlord Insurance
- Aviva Landlord Insurance
- AXA Landlord Insurance
- Barclays Landlord Insurance
- Churchill Landlord Insurance
- CIS Landlord Insurance
- Direct Line Landlord Insurance
- Endsleigh Landlord Insurance
- Halifax Landlord Insurance
- HSBC Landlord Insurance
- John Lewis Landlord Insurance
- Legal & General Landlord Insurance
- LV= Landlord Insurance
- MORE TH>N Landlord Insurance
- Nationwide Landlord Insurance
- NatWest Landlord Insurance
- Norwich Union Landlord Insurance
- Sainsbury’s Landlord Insurance
- Simple Landlords Insurance
- Simply Business Landlord Insurance
- Smart Landlord Insurance
- Swinton Landlord Insurance
- Tesco Landlord Insurance
- Towergate Landlord Insurance
Landlord Insurance Popular Searches
- Discount Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Boiler Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Commercial Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Emergency Cover
- Landlord Home Insurance
- Landlord Home Insurance Advice
- Landlord Homeowners Insurance
- Landlord House Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Accidental Damage Cover
- Landlord Insurance Companies
- Landlord Insurance Comparison Sites
- Landlord Insurance Cost
- Landlord Insurance Definition
- Landlord Insurance Excess
- Landlord Insurance for DSS Tenants
- Landlord Insurance for Empty Property
- Landlord Insurance for Flats
- Landlord Insurance for Holiday Rental
- Landlord Insurance for Kitchen Appliances
- Landlord Insurance for Malicious Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Multiple Properties
- Landlord Insurance for Non-UK Residents
- Landlord Insurance for Northern Ireland
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Property
- Landlord Insurance for Scotland
- Landlord Insurance for Student Letting
- Landlord Insurance for Students
- Landlord Insurance for Subletting
- Landlord Insurance for Tenant Damage
- Landlord Insurance for Unoccupied Property
- Landlord Insurance for Vacant Property
- Landlord Insurance in London
- Is Landlord Insurance a Legal Requirement?
- Landlord Insurance Online Quote
- Landlord Insurance Pay Monthly
- Landlord Insurance Price Comparison
- Landlord Insurance Quotes
- Landlord Legal Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Landlord Rental Insurance
- Landlords Home Insurance
- Rental Property Insurance
- Residential Landlord Insurance
- Short Term Landlord Insurance
- UK Landlord Insurance
- What Does landlord Insurance Cover?
- Why You Need Landlord Insurance