Admiral Motorbike Insurance
Compare Motorbike Insurance Deals
- Quote comparison service – Compare motorbike insurance quotes and you could save up to £306*
- Wide range of insurers – Confused.com compare 37 motorbike insurance providers to save you money
*Based on Confused.com data in April 2018, customers could save up to £306.58. This compares the average of the top five cheapest quotes with the average selected price.
- Minimum age – Must be 16
- Arranging motorcycle insurance for UK riders since 1936
- We compare prices to find you our cheapest bike insurance quote
- 10% unique discount code for SPORTSBIKESHOP
- Up to 90 days EU cover
- Tailor your cover with a range of optional extras
- Protect your maximum No Claim Discount
- Cover to ride other bikes included, subject to insurer
- Fast and hassle-free claims service from our 24/7 UK-based accident helpline
- Minimum age – Must be 16
- Flexible and affordable solution for riders who only need cover for a short period of time
- Cover from 1 to 7 days
- Getting a quote only takes a couple of minutes and then if you’re approved you are insured from the minute you want to be.
- Cover is available for riders aged 17-70 from a wide range of backgrounds
- Minimum age – Must be 17
Admiral Bike Insurance
As a provider, Admiral offer motorbike insurance to customers using three main types of policy, namely: third party, third party, fire and theft as well as comprehensive cover. Using their partnership with a dedicated motorbike insurance comparison site, Admiral can help customers find a quote from a specially selected group of insurers.
Customers are encouraged to conduct research, shop around as much as possible and to compare insurance quotes from as many different sources as possible in order to find the most competitively priced packages.
Admiral motorbike insurance are partnered with several insurance providers, and have also teamed up with a specialist motorbike insurance comparison website in order to provide their customers with the best possible insurance for their money.
With the comparisons on motorbike insurance offered by admiral, they claim to save customers a great deal of unnecessary time and effort when searching for a suitable insurance quote. They can help customers find insurance for a variety of different types of motorbike, including: Scooters; Sports bikes; Mopeds; Cruisers.
As well as the deals on offer from Admiral motorbike insurance, it is also important to remember that there may also be a variety of other offers available from insurance providers.
What Does Motorbike Insurance Cover Me For?
Motorbike insurance cover will vary from one provider to the next but typically you can expect a good policy to provide such cover as:
- New motorcycle replacement
- Cover for multiple riders on multiple bikes
- The option to suspend your policy and benefit from fire and theft cover when you are not using your bike
- Online access to you account – change your bike details, add a rider or renew your policy
- Cover whilst in the EU
- No claims discount