Age Concern Contents Insurance

Age Concern, now part of Age UK, offers contents insurance to the over 50s and provides protection for your possessions in the event of theft, flood or fire, including new for old cover, and accidental breakages. 

Use our free service to see if Age Concern contents insurance is right for you:

  • Compare quotes and cover
  • Find the cheapest deal for your requirements
  • Get free advice about which policy is the best for you

To make sure you get the right cover for you at the best price possible, see the table below for some of the current deals available and apply online.

Compare Contents Insurance Quotes
Provided via:Total Number of InsurersContents InsuranceBuilding InsuranceLandlord & Tenant InsuranceGet Quotes
70+YesYesYesGet Quotes >